Sunday 19 February 2012

Picture the scene

Hi all,

Last week Diane & I had a lovely morning out at a fabulous craft shop not too far from us. The shop Gifts from the Heart Craft Barn, is a fabulous converted barn filled with lots of scrummy crafting goodies and gifts.  Well worth a visit, as its on a farm with a Fruit & Veg shop and Butchers too, plus animals to keep the kids amused whilst you browse lol!!!






Whilst there Mandy (the owner) has lots of lovely samples on display (which you can see hanging up in the photos) and I was very inspired to get my inks out and do a bit of distressing. So last week this was the card I got my class ladies doing.


I have used distress inks - Antique Linen, Scattered Straw & Tea Dye. The beautiful stamps are a set from Inkylicious.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Samantha Carlton said...

Hi

What a lovely craft shop find and a beutiful card. Love the blue flowers really stand out and the lovely background.

Hugs

Sam xoxo

Unknown said...

great card....must try and get over to the crafty place sometime..deffo a must hugs sassyx

Vicky said...

Beautiful Lyndsey...and love the colours you have used too :o)

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, fab image, luv the pop of blue,the window looks brill, sue,x

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.gorgeous stamp and i love the fab design :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow Lyndsey, this is a stunning creation hun. Love the craft shop too.

Donna x

febe said...

What a place for a craft shop! And your card is gorgeous. :)

android application developers

Donna said...

Stunning card Lyndsey, so beautiful the way you have used the image! The craft shop looks amazing hun :) Donna ♥ x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, gorgeous card and love this technique. The distressing and stamped images are very effective.
I really enjoyed our morning at the Craft Barn. I enjoyed it that much I went again on the Wednesday...lol. Also went to the fruit and veg shop and butchers on the farm. I recommend the pork pies...lol
Diane xx

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creation. Wish I was there to be taught by you.
Hugs
Desire

Julia Ionov said...

Lovely card1 very stunning... you are sooo crafty! I just love your ideas.. Keep it up.
quality website design

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...