Thursday 16 February 2012

A little Note

Hi all,

I have a little card to show you today, its one I made the other week using the TG sketch and my new collection of Penny Blacks. I went for a real spring feel to this card and used lots of flowery paper and gorgeous flowers.


The papers are from First Edition and are Hideaway, Petaloo flowers, Craftwork Cards sentiment and gorgeous dotty ribbon from stash.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, and if you wouldn't mind my friend Maggie has finally entered into the world of blogging. She makes some lovely cards and is particularly particial to a Mo Manning and LOTV image. Also we always joke that you can tell how much Maggie likes you by the amount of gems/bling she puts on a card so if you get one with lots on then you know she really likes you LOL!!!!. You can find her blog HERE, and I know she would really appreciate you popping over to pay her a visit - Thank You xx

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous especially the colours hugs pops x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous colors!Lovely image and papers.

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.i love your spring colours and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
adorable card, cute image,fab colouring, pretty papers & embelies,sue,x

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is supersweet Lyndsey. I particularly love the yellow ribbon and those flowery papers. Such a sweet penny black image. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

Donna Mosley said...

A very sweet card Lyndsy, love the image and pretty spring colours.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey! Love the colours and sweet hedgie, fab ribbon too :o) Lisa x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, love the cute image and beautiful backing papers. Those flowers are so pretty and I must get myself one of those leaf punches.
Diane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...