Monday 13 February 2012

Linky Followers

The followers news is hot around blogland at the moment, so just in case google does decided to remove their followers widget, I have installed the one from Linky

Please would my existing followers join my blog via the new Linky Followers widget, as I would really like to keep in touch in case the google one goes. I will also return the favour on your blog if you have the Linky one installed.

In case you want to install the Linky Followers widget the link is http://www.linkyfollowers.com

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Linky Following you - it's a great way to connect!

Vicky said...

All linked up hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

I will be glad to see you on my blog.
Helena

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...