Wednesday 8 February 2012

I Love You

Hi all,

Today sees a new challenge over at MMCS and this week the theme is :

Must be Love

We are sponsered by the fabulous



This week I fancied doing something a bit different to the normal sq card and was totally inspired by this card HERE. I knew it would make a fabulous valentines card for my hubby and would also be perfect for this weeks challenge.


I didn't have a heart template, so I created a heart in my graphics programme and set it to just print the outline, sized it to 14cm and printed it off onto to card to create a template.  I then drew round the template onto a sq 6x6 card making sure the top of the heart overhung the folded edge, and also drew a full heart onto a spare piece of card so I could make the easel. The faux lace round the edges has been created using a Martha Stewart Border Punch, tabbed and folded to follow the line of the heart shape. The image is by Fizzy Moon - Little Messages and the little plaques are empty so you can stamp any words you like into them and there is quite a few with the image. The papers are MME - Blink of an eye ,The flowers are all from WOC, leaves are a woodware punch and the little charm & heart pins I found in my stash.

Hope you like my creation today, please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Joanna Sheen - Love is in the air

Everybody art challenge - Love

Partytime Tuesdays - Valentine

Shopping our Stash - Valentines, Hearts or Lace

Stamp with Fun - Love

Stamp & Create - Valentines/Love

Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Love




19 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love love love this... what a fabby easle card.. cute image and lush papers.. xxx

craftymum said...

super card Lyndsey
hugs Sarah x

Suzi Mac said...

Awe!! Lyndsey, this is so so cute, love the shape and that sweet image. Fantastic card my dear. Thank you for joining us this month over at Joanna Sheen Challenge with your adorable work. Hope to see you join us again soon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
wow what a fabulous card, great colouring beautiful papers & embelies, lovely shape, sue,x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love the fantastic heart shape and gorgeous fizzy moon and colours :D

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

Ok Lyndsey...you are just too clever!!! This is gorgeous and I hope your hubby appreciates the effort you've gone to :-D Not sure what I love the most...probably the whole thing though that love charm is pretty stinkin' cute!! Better get my skates on and make my hubby his lol xx

Wishcraft said...

Wow this is gorgeous Lyndsey! Fabulous design, love it all :o) Lisa x

Kreativmonster said...

This is very sweet indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

debby4000 said...

Oh Lyndsey this is so beautiful, such a sweet bear image.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is stunning love your colour choices huggles Pops x x x

Lau W said...

Wow ! it's a superb card ! Your husband will love it, sure !
xxx

Jules said...

Hi Lyndsey

My kind of card .. .. loads of hearts!!! LOL!!

Loving your finished look .. I am sure your hubby is going to be well impressed.

Beautiful flowers, papers and colour choices. It must have taken ages to do the faux lace! It looks gorgeous!

Love Jules xx

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! It's been a while since I've popped by so I took a little peek of what's been happening with you! I'm so pleased to hear Abbie is a lot better, I hope she continues to improve... I'm sure she will with your love and support. Now onto your creations! WOW! You have been really busy, I really love your flower creation you made a few weeks ago, fabulous, and your PB cards are gorgeous (I LOVE Bunny Surprise below). And this little heart creation is so cute, hope your hubby likes it! Shelly x

Elaine said...

Fabulous Lyndsey!
I LOVE your heart shaped heart, so perfect for Valentines day.
Sweet image too.

Hugs Elaine xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Lyndsey this is so amazing. Love the sweet details and gorgeous details.

Donna x

ddazzled71 said...

What a beautiful Valentine's Easel. I love the heart shape and your beautiful embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays.

Danie - PTT Design Team

Cely said...

love this card! and i'm loving the non traditional cream/mint green that you threw in there. :) If you haven't already, please don't forget to include our badge on your side bar so you can be considered for prizes (the prize patrol will check!) thanks for playing with party time tuesday's this week!

~Cely
PTT DT member

Leslie Hanna said...

I love how you made that lace border fit the heart shape. Very clever!

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...