Friday 13 January 2012

Home at last

Hi all,

Well we are finally home, Abbie is doing really well and seems so much brighter. We still have 7 days worth of meds to finish but the nurses have signed me off as competent so I can do them myself at home. It was very daunting the first time on my own yesterday but I feel much better about it now, in fact its much easier when you dont have someone watching over your shoulder lol!!!. We just need to concentrate on increasing Abbie's appetite now and then we will be winning the battle. We seem to be getting back into a routine and hopefully over the weekend we will feel more normal again.

Anyway I haveny posted any cards in a while so I thought I would show you some cards I made over christmas, they are samples for Trimcraft and were made using the new Fizzy Moon Decoupage and Paper Pads.






Thanks for popping by my blog today, and thank you to those who have left lovely comments about Abbie.

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Marie said...

So glad to hear better news about Abbie. I have experience of being a nurse and a Mum and it isn't easy so big hugs. Lovely cards - well done - I am a big fan of Fizzy Moon xxx

Marie x

craftymum said...

so glad Abbie is improving
Great cards too
hugs Sarah x

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey,
pleased to see you are home & Abbie is doing well, a gorgeous selection of cards, such a cute image, sue,x

coops said...

these are gorgeous lynsey.i love the fab fizzy moons and your designs are stunning ;D
so pleased that abbie is back home.i am sure she will feel much better now shes back in her own bed.

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love all the scrummy pastels and sweet images. Glad Abbie is home hun, hope she feels better very soon. Huge hugs all round.

donna x

PatR said...

Glad to hear you have been able to get Abbie home. Hope you are managing the meds OK, I'm sure you are. Hope she soon picks up xx

Sarpreet said...

Just catching up on your blog, I am sorry to hear about Abbie, I am glad she is feeling better and that you are now able to bring her home. I hope she feels better soon and her apetite returns. Not easy, I sympathise.

Although stunning cards you have made for Trimcraft. Gorgeous. Well done

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie these are gorgeous hugs pops x

Bettina L. said...

So glad to hear that things are getting better with your daughter and I have to tell you did an awsome job with the decoupage too. Love the designs of all your Fizzy Moon cards. Hugs Bettina xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Ahh your cards are the sweetest things just lovely! I'm so glad your daughter is home now I am sure she will come along nicely now she is back in her home environment. Hugs Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...