Friday 2 December 2011

Wrapped up warm

Hi all,

So sorry for not being around this week, firstly my kids broke my dongle and I have had no internet all week. New one finally came in post today and so am back online at last whoop whoop!!!!.  Also I have been having a few health issues and not feeling 100% and so my mojo has been right out of kilt and I haven't made any cards to show anyway really.

Now I know its late as the challenge started on Wednesday, but todays card is for the new challenge over on My Mums Craft Shop. This week the challenge is

Keeping Warm

And so we want to see some nice cosy images on your creations, or maybe you could even make something to keep us warm and cosy!!!

For my card I have used a very sweet LOTV printed topper and made a very girly and sparkley card. (this one could possibly be Abbie's card this year). I kept the layout simple and added a heart doiley, some very glittery snowflakes and some gorgeous ribbon I found in my box. A few pearl added just to finish.


The card was a bit hard to photo, due to the pastel colours so sorry for the pants piccy. It looks much better and a bit more colourful IRL!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabby creations.

Back tomorrow with my card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A very pretty card Lyndsey, perfect for your little girl. Hope you are feeling better and enjoy your weekend x

craftymum said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey

Hotshot Craft have launched their first challenge today I hope you will enter. great candy on offer
hugs Sarah x

Donna Mosley said...

Absolutely stunning Lynsey, so many scrummy details. Hope you're feeling better hun.

Donna x

Mary J said...

So beautiful Lyndsey! The snowflakd and texture just wonderful!

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Lyndsey, the colours are so pretty. Hope your feeling better soon!
Clairexx

coops said...

wow, so beautiful lyndsey.i love the lilac colours and pretty details and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow this is so pretty Lyndsey. Love the sweet image and so much beautiful detail.
Diane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...