Saturday 24 December 2011

Tatty Christmas

Hi all

Happy Christmas Eve, hope you are all ready for the big day tomorrow and are not too stressed yet.
I have scheduled a few posts over the next few days, just to finish off showing the last of my christmas cards and thought I better schedule them just in case I cant get on or am not allowed on the laptop!!!

I have a few quick and easy cards to show you today that I made using the Tatty Ted ultimate decoupage pack, full of papers, decoupage and toppers. Fantastic for making quick cards, which I much prefer at christmas when I have loads to do (like I said before if you get a stamped and coloured image on your christmas card I really must love you lol!!!)





Thanks for popping by the blog today, hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

coops said...

aw these are so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the sweet tatty ted images.
wishing you and yours a fantastic christmas hun.

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

They are gorgeous Lyndsey....have a lovely christmas sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...