Thursday 15 December 2011

Snow Gifts

Hi all,

Well not long to go now before the festivities begin, I am really looking forward to christmas this year as I actually have all the time off. Having the shop meant we were only closed for christmas day, boxing day & new years day so had to work over christmas, this year obviously will be different and I plan to enjoy every minute and perhaps partake in a glass or two of the good stuff lol!!!

Anyways I was going through my christmas cards last night and realised I am a long way from finished, most cards are done for friends and neighbours, but I still need to some more special ones. Being as I am at the get together on Saturday I thought I better get moving.



This card is from the kids to one of their aunties. I have used a LOTV topper and some Papermania papers from a couple of years back. The flowers are from Hero Arts and a bit of ribbon and pearl snowflakes to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is gorgeous, love the sparkle on the image, the papers are beautiful. Joey x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Lyndsey :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Shelby said...

She is going to love this card! The image is done just perfectly and I love love love those pearl snowflakes! Great work

Shelby

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.stunning papers and design and i love the fab image and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

stunning card!!! im a follower now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...