Wednesday 2 November 2011

Thanks a lot

Hi all,

Hope you all had a happy halloween and didn't over gorge on choccies, this year instead of taking the kids trick or treating we had a little halloween party for Abbie and her friends.
What started as a little tea party for 4 friends, ended up being a full blown party for 10 with party games and prizes etc. We had some gorjuss Vampire Blood (jam) & Monster Mud (choco spread) sandwiches, Cobweb crisps, Spooky orange cakes and Goolish biscuit shapes and lots of other delish food. We played stick the wart on the witch, halloween bingo, freaky musical statues, had a little spooky treasure hunt and danced to all the fun party music (it was like being back on our hols at Haven again), at the end everyone went home with a goodie bag full of yummy stuff lol!!!.



Anyway, its Wednesday again so that means its time for a new challenge over at MMCS. This week our theme is :-

Thank You

We are sponsered by the fabulous

Heather Ellis Digi's

Heather gave the team a selection of digis to work with and I choose No. 006 from the Pure Innocence range (such a sweetie), which you can find HERE and here is my creation.


I teamed the gorgeous little cutie with some MME Fine and Dandy papers, added some Dovecraft ribbon, papermania gems, and a Craftwork Cards sentiment. The flowers were made using an X-Cut punch and gems.

I dont have many MME papers left now, have used up most of my pads, so hoping to pick up the new ones at the NEC on Sat!!!!, am getting very excited about going also have a wish list as long as my arm, unfortuately have a very small purse lol!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today, and do pop on over to the challenge blog to check out the my team mates fabby creations and join in the fun.

I also just wanted to say sorry for being such a bad blogger, I have been struggling to get round to checking in on your latest creations and to leave comments this last week, but hopefully now the kids are back at school I should be able to get back in the swing of things.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love this sweet image, they are adorable! Lovely design, a fab layout and papers too, stunning!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.the image is so sweet and fabulous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Fab card sweetie.. wonderful colours and layout xx

Shelby said...

Gorgeous gorgeous design. The black matting goes perfectly with this design and the embellies look wonderful.

Shelby

Wishcraft said...

Aww this is lovely Lyndsey! Super sweet image and love the papers, such gorgeous colours :o)

I don't think I've ever managed to use up a paper pad lol! Lisa x

Elaine said...

Yum yum..this is gorgeous!
A really sweet image and I LOVE these colours.
Enjoy the NEC..I was a bit naughty and ordered some of the new MME papers off t'internet.

Hugs Elaine xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, big hugs love pops x

Mary J said...

Have a fab time at the NEC - wish I could come!

What a beautiful card, Lyndsey - the flowers and layout are fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...