Sunday 20 November 2011

Swirly Whirly

Hi all,

**For some reason Mr Blogger is being very naughty with me, all the posts that I schedule suddenly change to draft after I have scheduled them and don't post, This post should have come up yesterday **



So today we have a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week the theme is

Swirly Whirly

We would like to see lots of swirls, whirls, flourishes and pretty things etc on your creations

We are sponsered by the fabulous



So for my card I decided to go all out girly, and what better image to choose than a gorgeous Magnolia image. I went for a lemon & blue colour combo and took inspiration from the likes of Tab & Kim who always make the most fabulous Magnolia creations.  I made a sweet little step card  as I thought it would be perfect to add lots of embellies and in the end had to tell myself to step away from the flowers lol!!!




The image has been coloured with my Poly's for a softer look and all the flowers are from WOC. The swirls are Marianne dies, MS butterfly punches and a Tim Holtz ticket sentiment.

I hope you like my card, please pop on over to the challenge blog to see my team mates fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Wow Lyndsey, such a gorgeously detailed card! It's beautiful :o) Lisa x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card Lyndsey...love all the detail & gorgeous image too!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey this is stunning! The image is adorable and the flowers, swirls and butterfies are so pretty.
Diane xx

Mary J said...

Wow, wow, wow! Love all of the detail in this Lyndsey!!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Lyndsey,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

wow, so fantastic lyndsey.i love your design and colour combo and beautiful tilda and details ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...