Monday 14 November 2011

Prom Princess

Hi all,

Hope you have all had a lovely day, we had the kids off today for a teacher traning day. As a treat we have been to the cinema to see Arthur Christmas, I felt it was a bit early to see this film but the kids really wanted to go. Anway the film was fab and a definate must see for any kid before christmas.

Thought I would pop on today and show you the 18th Card I made for my friends daughter. The image I have used is another Sassy Studio image and she is called Prom Chrissy. I had an outline to work with and was asked for certian colours and a certain style of image, I hope I pulled it off.

Again the card is an 8x8 so a larger card than what I usually work with, so I made the digi image a bit larger and coloured her with promarkers. The reason for the red hair is that Jodie has lovely red hair and I think I almost got the colour right!!


Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Mary J said...

Ooohhh, love her Lyndsey! Gorgeous - bet she's just like you on a night out with the girlies!!

Vicky said...

Really beautiful Lyndsey...

hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the image and fab colours.

Donna x

cardmaking bird said...

Great card, Lyndsey! Red, white and black are always a classic colour combo and I love that image. Fab layout too, hun. Hugs, Marie xx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.love your striking colours and design and the image is gorgeous, love her red hair ;D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey! What an elegant card. A gorgeous image and coloured perfectly as always. The design and all the details are truly beautiful
Diane xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftymum said...

lovely card Lyndsey
hugs sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...