Friday 18 November 2011

Mistletoe Kisses

Hi all,

Just a quick post from me today have a hundred and one things to do this afternoon. I have another christmas card to show you today and I have used my Craftwork Card Frosty & Friends Christmas collection again.


I have coloured the image with promarkers and matted all the layers with Kraft. A few gems and a bit of ribbon to finish. As you can see I tend to make the design of my christmas cards fairly simple, with so many to make I need to get through them as quick as poss.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow for my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey, such a gorgeous card. Just spent the last 20 mins catching up on your blog. Love the layouts and style. And this year I am also loving Kraft, and you have done an amazing job.

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
adorable card, cute image, fab colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x

Vicky said...

Ooh Lyndsey this is so cute hun...and I'm loving the colours too sweetie...

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.love the fab cute image and your papers and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

How lovely Lyndsey - gorgeous colour combo!

Diane's Card Designs said...

Ahhh such a sweet image. Lovely backing papers and the bow finishes it of beautifully.
Diane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...