Thursday 17 November 2011

Fairytale Princess

Hi all,

Hope you all have sunshine this morning, although a bit chilly here the sun is shining beautifully through my window a lot better than yesterday drery day. I dont know about you but I always feel more cheerful when the sun is out!!

Anyway I thought I would show you some samples today that I have made for Trimcraft, I was sent some products from their new princess Fairytale range to work with and its is lovely. The colour palete is pastel pinks, blues, greens and peaches with some beautiful designs of papers. The gorgeous decoupage pad is all pre glittered and their are some fabby cute little stamps, sitckers, flowers and gems, all beautifully co-ordinated to match.

I tried to do something a bit different with my cards and so made a Side Stepper and a Cut Out Easel card, which look fab and a bit different but are very easy to make.



I have used the decoupage pad, 6x6 papers and blossoms for these cards and as there was no stamping involved the cards came togeher pretty quickly. The designs are prefect for any little princess and Abbie was quick to stake her claim on the cards when she came in from school yesterday.
I have included the diagrams below with all the measurements in case you are interested in having a go yourself.

For the Cut Out Easel card I have used a 14.5cm sq card blank as my base, and for the Side Stepper card I have used an A5 card blank as my base.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, will be back tomorrow hopefully with a christmas creation.

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Lyndsey...they are absolutely fantastic sweetie & such gorgeous colours too!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

PatR said...

Very pretty cards and I love the colours. xx

Shelby said...

Way cool! Love it

Shelby

craftymum said...

lovely cards Lyndsey
hugs Sarah x

Mary J said...

What a fab scene, Lyndsey - love how all the details came together! Thx for sharing the templates!

coops said...

wow these are stunning lyndsey.i love your fab card designs ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Two wonderful cards Lyndsey, the papers and details are gorgeous.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are brilliant Lyndsey.
luv
debby

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

This is absolutely stunning. You have put so much detail in the scene. I love all of this. Going back for another look.
Diane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...