Saturday 12 November 2011

Come along for the ride


Hi all,

Whoop Whoop!!! its Saturday which means I didnt have to get up at the crack of dawn to do Abbies physio and meds before school, so prob had a little lie in with the kids. I have scheduled this post just in case I do get my lie in lol!!!.

We have a new challenge for over at Totally Gorjuss and this week our challenge is

Chritsmas Tradtions

We would like to see anything to do with a Christmas Tradtion/ Traditional Christmas Theme on your creations and we are sponsered this week by the fabulous

Crafters Companion

So this got me thinking about what we do at christmas/in the winter, now in our house the kids have only got to see a bit of snow and they want to go outside and build a snowman and also take their sledges to the bank/hill just round the corner. Its normally packed with kids sledging down and a few adults too may I add!!!!. When the snow gets too bad we also pull them along the street to school in the sledges too, loads of fun for them for us not too much, but at least they dont slip and slide and fall over on the ice and snow.

Well then I remembered that I had a gorgeous stamp that came free with a magazine and not only was the image just prefect for what I needed, its also a Crafters Companion stamp and so fits in with this weeks challenge perfectly.

The image is a cute little Humpreys Corner stamp, and doesnt he look sweet pulling his little toys along on his sledge in the snow. I teamed him with some tradtional christmas coloured papers and added a few snowflakes to finish. Although the stamp looks quite detailed it was lovely to colour and I was really pleased with the results.


Well hope you like my card, do pop on over to the challenge blog to check out my team mates creations as they have made some fabby things and not all cards either - well worth a look.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Ooh loving this wee sweetie Lyndsey...and gorgeous dp's too hun...

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Lyndsey :o) Super sweet image, love the papers and layout. Lisa x

Patricia Garcia said...

What a sweet image, love your colors used!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Unknown said...

Oh Lyndsey I just love this!!! totally fab xx

Mary J said...

Very sweet Lyndsey - gorgeous colouring!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the traditional colours and design and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...