Tuesday 15 November 2011

Christmas Surprise

Hi all,

Well I have christmas card for you today, and I have used a fabulous collection from Craftwork Cards called Frosty and Friends. I do like how the colours are nice and pastel and not traditonal,  I was quite pleased with the last one I made using the collection and sent it off to Julie at Craftwork Cards and this week it has been featured on their blog (so quite chuffed about that).  I dont know about you but I struggle to make christmas cards and have to say they are not my fave cards to make, I would much rather be making something sweet and girly and using pretty flowers and ribbon. I dont tend to buy much christmas stamps and papers either due to their limited use I feel they are a bit of a  waste of money, I have a load to make though so I suppose I must struggle through lol!!


The image just needed a bit of colour with some promarkers and I matted all the papers with kraft to mat them stand out. A bit of ribbon and a few snowflakes to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Lyndsey....the image is so cute..!

hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Lyndsey! Love the cute image and gorgeous papers - different colours for Christmas but they really work :o) Lisa x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, such a cute image! The backing papers and ribbon are gorgeous.
Diane xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you. Thank you and looking for more posts

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.stunning papers and design and i love the image and your fab colouring ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...