Sunday 27 November 2011

Butterfly wishes

Hi all,

Thought I would pop on today and show you another of the calendars I made as gifts for the teachers. This one uses another Emerald Fairie digi image that I coloured up when I was making my DT card for MMCS last week.

I have used more pastel papers on this one and added lots of pretty roses. The image has been coloured using promarkers and I have added a couple of punched butterflies to finish.


promarkers used

Hair - Cinammon, Tan, Satin
Face - Tan, Dusky Pink, Satin
Tights/Hat - Olive Green, Pear Green, Lime Green
Top - Antique Pink, Rose Pink, Cocktail Pink

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

THERESA said...

Absolutely gorjuss!!! The teacher will love it, love the flowers surrounding her.............:))
lotsa luv

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

This is very intriguing, You are a quite skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for far more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your internet web site in my social networks!

PatR said...

Fabulous Lyndsey the teachers are going to love these. xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Cute calendar, lucky teachers, with this cute image, great colors too!!
Hugs,
Patricia

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey this is a stunning calendar. Love all the beautiful detail the teacher will love it.
Diane xx

Anonymous said...

I really liked your blog! It helped me alot… Awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...