Saturday 22 October 2011

Pastel Christmas at Totally Gorjuss


Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over on Totally Gorjuss and this week our theme is :-

Pastel Christmas

So we would like to see your christmas creations using pastel colours. This week we are sponsered by the fabulous
Lilli of The Valley.

Here is my creation


All the items on this card are from Craftwork Cards which I picked up from my visit to the craft shop in Weston. The image is a pre-printed, die cut topper and coloured with Promarkers.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, an do pop on over to the challenge blog and show us your pastel christmas creations.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi hun.. oh this is just fab... I love using non traditional colours on christmas cards sometimes.. it makes a nice change xx

Vicky said...

So cute Lyndsey....!

big hugs Vicky xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh Lyndsey this is gorgeous. I love pastel christmas cards. Such a sweet image and coloured beautifully.
Have a lovely weekend!
Diane xx

coops said...

fabulous card lyndsey.the image is so cute and i love your stunning colours :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Another adorable card from you Lyndsey x

PatR said...

Cute card and I love that cute image and the fabulous colour combo. xxx

Bettina L. said...

Thought I should pop in and say Hi;) What a fab christmas card;)Love those 2 little friends sitting there with the snowman in the middle. The design is awsome, and so is the colour combo. Hugs Bettina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...