Wednesday 26 October 2011

Get Spooky at MMCS


Hi all

Well its wednesday again and we are halfway through the week, I tell you there doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment to get everything done. The kids are off and we are going bowling and to Mcdonalds later today, should keep them out of trouble for a couple of hours lol!!!.
So this week I have offically started my new life as a simple housewife lol!!!! on Monday I offically handed in the keys to the shop and left it all nice, clean and sparkly white all ready for the next tennants, will just have to wait and see what it reopens as now. Now I know this was really naughty of me but all last week whilst trying to decorate the shop I was bloomin fed up of people banging on the door and asking me what the shop was going to be next.  Truthfully I have no idea whatsoever but guess what I told them ? ............................................. I told them it was going to be an Adult Shop!!!! (you know the sort I mean) and I kept a straight face while doing so. Well all I can say was there was a few surprised faces, lol!!!!

Anyway as its wednesday it time for a new challenge over on the My Mums Craft Shop challenge blog, this week your challenge is :-

GET SPOOKY

and we have a spooktacular prize sponsered by the fabulous



SASSY CHERYL Digi Images

So I dont normally make halloween cards as we dont really celbrate it much over here do we, but the DT were given some spooky images to work with and maybe I could always turn it into a wall hanging and keep it for next year too (why did I not think of that until I was writing up this post, could have just made a wall hanging to start with lol!!!).

Anyway I choose this rather cute/spooky little image called A Witch & a Frog  and made my card. The papers were a freebie with Making Cards magazine and came in very handy which meant I didnt have to buy a pad of halloween themed papers. I coloured the image with Promarker and added a bit of purple Tulle and Gems to finish


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Paper Pretties - Colours Black, Orange, Green & Purple

Magical Mondays - Halloween

Kaboodle Doodles - Halloween

Daisy Doodles - Halloween

Hooked on Crafts - Something Spooky

Incy Wincy Designs - Halloween, Orange, Black, Purple

Top Tip Tuesday - Trick or Treat

Shopping our Stash - Halloween/Fall Colours


Thanks for popping by the blog today, and dont forget to head on over to the challenge blog and show us your spooky creations.

Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Lyndsey, your card is AMAZING and coloured perfectly. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on craft challenges.
Hugs Jackie

Lisa Minckler said...

LOL...your post cracked me up! Would have loved to see the reactions to that comment!
Your card is GORGEOUS. Fantastic combinations of colors and DP and a superb coloring of your image. Great festive card.

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
And remember, if you have a TIP you’d like to share with us crafters, just write it up in your post and then add TIP by your entry name and you’re eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well.
Lisa xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card love the mesh bow and your fab colouring too! thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Trick or Treat challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Wishcraft said...

Lol how funny - can just imagine their faces!

Gorgeous card, what a fab witch. Love the colours and layout too. I really want to make a Halloween creation and I might just pinch your wall hanging idea :o) Lisa x

coops said...

haha i can just imagine their faces.
love your card lyndsey.stunning colouring and image and i love your perfect spooky colours :D

xx coops xx

Danni said...

Oh my! How cute and fun! Love so many things about this card from the big spider, to the tulle bow, to the fun image..awesome job! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

Shelby said...

Welcome to your new life! I hope you find it completely enjoyable. Your card is wonderful...love all the bold bright Halloween colors and your coloring is marvelous!

Shelby

Unknown said...

I so love this card... This was my fave image.. and I love all your embellies n ribbon.. I really LOVE it!!!!!! xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey and coloured beautifully. love the layout and detail.
Diane xx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is gorgeous! I love the tulle, and your colouring is amazing! WOW!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGOSH....I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. And I too love Sassy Cheryl. You did an exquisite job with the papers, layering and coloring. Totally awesome composition. Thank you for sharing at Paper Pretties this week.

Alica said...

Soooo Cuuute! Love the image, papers, sentiment and the ribbon too - maybe I should have just said EVERYTHING!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Jules said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with us at Daisy's, good luck and hope to see you again.
Jules
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...