Wednesday 12 October 2011

Football Crazy for MMCS challenge

Hi all,

I have scheduled this post, so I hope its posted at the right time on the right day!!



Today its time for a new challenge over on the My Mums Craft Shop challenge blog and this week our theme is :-

Reminds you of a song

So we would like to images on your cards that are song related.


We are sponsered this week by Prairie Fairy and they gave the DT some fabby images to work with, unfortunately my printer is out of ink at the moment so I couldnt use one of them.

However it worked out quite well for me as I ended up making Oli's birthday card using a cute LOTV image. Oli was 10 on Monday, and at the mo were are off on a little break in Burnham-on-Sea with him.

My song I have chosen is Name of the Game - by Abba, or you could use the footie chant Football Crazy, Football Mad !!


I coloured the image with Promarkers and then teamed it with some gorge MME papers and added a bit of ribbon & buttons to finish.

Promarkers used

Face - Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush
Hair - Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla
Top - Yellow, Tulip Yellow, Buttercup
Shorts- Cardinal, Ruby, Antique Pink
Boots - Aubegine, Ameythst, Orchid - Pumkin, Honeycomb, Apricot
Grass - Olive Green, Moss Green, Pear Green

I have coloured the image to look like Oli, the colours I used on his kit are the colours Oli wears for his football team APR, his boots are Addias F50's worn by someone called Messi? and are these very bright colours - so if you were wondering about the odd colour choice thats why!!!. Also had a play at making the grass look a bit textured not too sure if I like it or not, and the sky I made by chalking over a cloud template.

Thanks for popping by the blog today and please pop over to the MMCS challenge blog and join in with this weeks challenge.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Shelby said...

Too darn cute and the bright bold colors are perfect for a boy card! Well done and welcome to MMCS...glad to have you!!

Shelby

coops said...

fabulous boys card lynsey.the image is fab and i love your bright colours and design :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant boy card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Super fab card lovely. I love the bright colours and one of my fave ABBA songs xx

cardmaking bird said...

Fab card, Lyndsey!! I love this LOTV image and your son is gonna LOVE that you've coloured it to look like him!! Such a nice touch. Have a good time in Burnham on Sea! Hugs, Marie xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh Lyndsey I love this image and how you have used the team colours.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLI!!!
Diane xx

Unknown said...

Awww so cute and bright and sweet. Love it xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...