Monday 26 September 2011

Gifts for you

Hi all,

Well I feel pretty rotten today I have been suffering from a sore throat and bad ears since last week and today it has turned into a full blown stinkin cold. I feel like I need to have a hankie permanently attached to the end of my nose!!!.  I have been to bed for a couple of hours since getting in from work but still feel no better, bechams, bath and bed I think in a bit.

Anyway I have a christmas card to show you today, its one that I made a week or so ago when I made a little batch of  them. This one is the one I made for hubby - and guess what? yes I used another of those LOTV Cute Squares.


Pretty simple design and layout, as I dont got OTT for hubby's card (not really a fussy and fancy person- too manly lol!!!). The papers were free with a mag and the ribbon was recycled from some cotton PJ's (it was tied around them) MS punch, Papermania flower & brad and Craftwork Cards sentiment.
Thanks for popping by my blog today, have a couple of cutie PB cards to show you over the next couple of days just not got round to photoing them yet.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Just beautiful Lyndsey. Kim

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love all the pretty details.Hope you feel better soon hun.

Donna x

Vicky said...

So adorable hun....and I hope you will feel a lil better soon...

big hugs Vicky xx

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey, gorgeous card. Love the LOTV Square topper.And beautifully combined with those free papers. good use of the ribbon. love the recycling.

Donna said...

Gorgeous festive card Lyndsey, I've been umming and aahing about getting some of these die-cuts you have inspired me to take the plunge...thanks hun :) Donna ♥ x

Mary J said...

Just wonderful Lydsey!

coops said...

gorgeous car lyndseyd.love your fab colours and design and the image is stunning ;D
i hope you feel better soon hun


xx coops xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...