Wednesday 14 September 2011

Christmas Kisses & Rude Comments

Hi all,

Today I have another christmas card for you, but firstly I know that recently there have been some rude, nasty & un-necessary comments being put on people blogs. Well yesterday I had one and feel quite angry about it, so I just have this to say :-

To whomever sent me that lovely!! comment. If you feel that my cards or what I post on here are not that impressive, then dont bother coming and looking at my blog. I will post what I like and write what I like its my blog!!!. To say that I dont deserve to have a "popular blog" (as you put it) is your opinion and I would rather you kept it to yourself instead of being nasty and spiteful. And please if you are going to leave these sort of comments on peoples blog at least have the decency to leave your name and not do it anomonusly, at least then we could come and look at your creations to see obviously how wonderful they must be!!! - Rant Over!!!!!

Anyway back to my card, I have as I said a christmas card and this one I have made for Hubby from Abbie. I have used an adorable Cute Square from LOTV again and papers from the same pack as yesterday. All the edges of the papers have been glittered and have been layed up with foam pads. A cute sentiment from Craftwork Cards and some glittery letters spell out the word DAD.

Thank you for popping by my blog today - sorry for the rant!!. I hope none of you have been on the receiving end of any of these nasty comments.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey, I am very sorry to hear that you have had the nasty comment too. Its spiteful and jealous people. I love what you write on your blog. and i love your cards, thats why you have a popular blog and have commissions from magazines. I did have a nasty comment on my blog and then an apology.

Here is the link to the post and others comments:
http://worldofsarpreet.blogspot.com/2011/08/comment-left-on-my-blog-your-thoughts.html

Its your blog and you write what you want. The best advise i received, delete the comment and let them think it was never read.As you say these people are cowards as they dont leave links to their blogs. And I bet this sad person is the same person - who is copying your ideas anyways.

PatR said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey. Sorry to hear about the rude comments. What sad people there are out there. xx

coops said...

wow this is fabulous lyndsey.i love the stunning rich colours and the image is gorgeous.
ignore the rude comments hun, it stinks of jealousy to me.i had a nasty comment once on mine and it doesn`t half make your blood boil.
wishing your mum a really great birthday too :D

xx coops xx

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
i haven't heard anything about rude comments being left on blogs. I can't believe how nasty some people can be. You have to feel sorry for them i guess.
Just try to put it behind you and think of all the positive comments you get about your blog
hugs sarah xxx
p.s. all your cards are lovely.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card as always Lyndsey! Don't let the nasty comments bother you. Probably not even a card maker themselves. Just a saddo with too much time on their hands leaving them randomly. Maybe block anon comments?xx Jenny xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey another cute card her Dad will be over the moon to get it I'm sure. Its a sad world we live in when people haven't got the courage of their convictions to leave their names. They are just sad jealous people and, unfortunately, the internet makes it very easy for them to get their "kicks" by doing things like this. I wouldn't give it another thought hun they're not worth it xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, gorgeous card love the rich colours and cute image.

How rude some people can be. Just ignore this nasty jealous person. I love visiting your blog and looking at all your gorgeous creations.
Diane xx

Kerry said...

My first thoughts before I read Diane's comment was there was a bit of the green eyed monster syndrome! You have an amazing blog featuring your beautiful work and your generosity with sharing your tutorials. I agree...we can say what we want as it's our blog and our thoughts.

Love the card...love the traditional Christmas colours...the flower, snowflake and heart (and ribbon of course) are a lovely embellishment :-D xx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Lyndsey, love the adorable image and very scrummy details. Gorgeous gingham ribbon and very pretty snowflake flower.

Can't believe some people, ignore the nasty comments, they are definately from a green eyed monster as your creation and blog are wonderful.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...