Sunday 25 September 2011

Bunches of love

Hi all,

Well I didnt get my glass of something nice last night, as there wasnt anything in the fridge and I couldnt be bothered to go and get something, so in the end I pinched one of Rich's Bud's lol!!. I did get my Saturday night Gary fix though - lush!!!!! and me and the kids shared an Mint Areo (or Airy Minto as Abbie calls them) so all was not lost.

Anyways I made this card using a gorge LOTV topper and the papers were free in a mag that I used to sell in the shop. I have a few coloured images to use now that I did in the shop the other day and then last night they just didnt take my fancy and I ended up picking up another of these toppers!!!!


The flowers are Papermania white ones and I used my Promarkers to colour them in to match the papers- Sandstone & Cardinal I think!!. I havent put a senitment on it yet as not sure what I want it for.

I have just finished 3 hours of the dreaded ironing and Rich has taken Oli to play football so am going to spend the rest of the afternoon getting crafty (if Ab's lets me). Its absolutely tipping it down here at the moment so god knows what state they will come back in!!!

Thanks for popping by today and putting up with my waffle.

Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Donna said...

This is so beautiful and elegant Lyndsey, your colouring is amazing and the gold ribbon is soooo lush :) Donna ♥ x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lyndsey<I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Another beauty Lyndsey....love the image and gorgeous ribbon detail too hun....and are you getting your Gary fix....I am...lol....

big hugs Vicky xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely card Lyndsey mmmm mint aero sounds delish xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful papers. You always do a fab job in coordinating papers and layouts. Love what you do.

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is so gorgeous, love the colours and details. The flowers look fab in matching colours. Sounds like you've had a busy day, hope you've got your feet up now.

Donna x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.your colours and design are beautiful and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous....loving the colours! xx Jenny xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous, really love the colours xx Jenny xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

Groan, don't remind me - have a huge pile of ironing to do too!

This is so sweet Lyndsey - just love the papers you've used with this sweetie!

craftymum said...

lovely card Lyndsey. The toppers are gorgeous
hugs sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...