Sunday 13 March 2011

Male Cards

Hi All,

I had to make one of those dreaded male cards this week, as its my cousin's birthday. I wanted to keep it quick and simple but effective. So I followed the Sketch No. 4 at LORA Crafts Sketch Blog and did a bit of paper piecing on the image. In the end I really enjoyed making the card and so using the same papers but in different colours and different images from the same stamp set made a few more. Now I have some male cards made up for when I need them.





As you can see I think they look quite effective with the bit of paper piecing, and as I was folllowing a sketch were quite quick to produce.

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges.

Creative Card Crew - No Flowers (definately no flowers on these)

MAWTT - Male

One Stop - Clean & Simple ( No extra flowers, ribbons etc definately clean and simple for me)

Crafty Emma - Men Only

Creative Craft World - Male Card
Thanks for popping by my blog today, and dont forget to enter my blog candy HERE

Lyndsey xx

15 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow Lyndsey they are all brill hun! love the paper piecing and such fun stamps ~ just perfect!!

I have used on of your sketches today for one of my cards I will be showing during the week ~ they are all fabulous sweetie and thanks for sharing them with us :o)

have a lovely afternoon, hugs Vicky xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gosh you have been busy. Male cards are so difficult to do. these are fab. See you tomoz must go and do my homework lol
Diane xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, these are all fantastic. Love the LO and the fab paper piecing. I always struggle with mens cards but you definately have the knack.

Donna x

Cherie said...

Hi Lindsey, great cards, I got the party animal set... thank you for the inspiration, and for playing along with Creative Card Crew,
Hugs cherie

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Lyndsey what a FAB set of cards!I can't decide which is my favourite - maybe the brown or perhaps the black - either way they are all great. Thanks for joining in our challenge at MAWTT this week and good luck
Laurie x

Lesley said...

wow u have been a busy bee!! they are all fab and the layout is brilliant...huge hugs Lesley xxx

coops said...

brilliant male cards lyndsey.the images are fab and i love how you`ve paper pieced them with the backing paper, looks really effective :D

xx coops xx

craftymum said...

great mens cards Lyndsey. I like the paper piecing too
hugs sarah x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Lyndsey,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Brenda Brown said...

These are great cards for a man Lyndsey, I love the colours and images you have used. It just goes to show how the same design with different colours and image can be so effective and productive.
Thanks for sharing them with us at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Choccy said...

A beautiful set of male cards.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Card for a male challenge.
Choccy xx

Julie said...

Great selection of male cards - I love the simple colour schemes that you've used - very effective!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

crafty amy said...

How great are these!! I love em all :D
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Roxy said...

wow these cards a re so eye catching and simplistic but totally fabulous :)

Snoopy said...

WOW! It's so hard to find good masculine cards. These are all fantastic!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...