Sunday 20 February 2011

LORA Crafts Sketch

Hi All,

I thought I would show you a card today made using the sketch over at my shops sketch blog
HERE. Every Sunday I will be posting a new sketch and it would be great if some of you decided use it , if you do leave me a comment with a link to your post and I will be sure to pop over and have a look.

This is not a challenge blog at the moment just some sketches for inspiration. Each week I will also try and pop a sample card up using the sketch as well.

So onto my card, I have used some new papers that I have just had in the shop and a very fashionable stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink. I have added some hand stitching and made my own paper flowers using nesties, a Sacer & Pearl Brad, adding a bit of ribbon to finish.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Cute Card Thursday - Shiny Happy Cards - Something shiny on your Card (metal spacer)

Stamp Something - Something Funky - Bright Papers, Image etc (my papers are def bright)

Charisma - Spring has Sprung - Spring Colours, Images etc (pink and green def spring colours)

One Stop Cards - Birthday Card


Thanks for popping by blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card Lyndsay! The Nikki stamps are my favourite. Love the stitching around the edge, very effective.
I'm going to do my sketch now.
See you later! xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Sarpreet said...

The Nikki stamps are gorgeous. and the papers are delicious - what kind of papers is this?

Clare Brown said...

fab sketch and I just love those papers.Goodluck at charisma this week

Shelley said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx
P.S I have some blog candy on offer
http://www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk/2011/02/one-stop-card-crafts-4th-birthday.html

Kerry said...

I love this Lyndsey...so bright and cheerful...matches the weather outside today :-D (yesterday would have been a different story...6 hours of snowfall hmph!)Shopping Nikki looks very pleased with her purchases. I'm really into flowers on my cards (who would have thunk?) and this one is really pretty with silver and pearl flower in the middle. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...