Saturday 26 February 2011

Got my Ipod on play

Hi all,

Blimey cant believe I have managed a post every day this week, no such luck week though I'm sure as Rich is off work so me and Ab's wont be able to have another weekend craft session. Thought I would show you a card today that I made ages ago. Its not been blogged before but I happened to come across it whilst sorting my photos out today. The card was made for Oli in Oct for his birthday from Abbie. The image was downloaded from an online colouring page (precious moments) and was just perfect for his card. I kept the card pretty simple with minimum fuss and used bold colours and patterns.


Thanks for popping by today, will be back tomorrow with my sketch for LORA Crafts.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey, what a fab image. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Clairexx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Fab card Lyndsey! I find boy cards so hard to do. Love the layout and the papers.
Have a lovely weekend!

Diane xx

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
a fabulous card, great image & colouring, fab papers & design, sue,x

Sarpreet said...

fab card - well designed

coops said...

fantastic boys card lyndsey.the image is fab and i love the layout and bold colours :D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

Wow, fantastic card Lyndsey!

Snoopy said...

Very cool card!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...