Friday 25 February 2011

Garden Puppy

Hi All,

Back today with the last of my cards I made last weekend, this card follows the great sketch over on Sunday Sketch & Stamp. I have used an adorable image from the Pepper Collection by Dovecraft another of my MME paper pads, Prima swirl and some gorgeous little WOC roses.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch

Stamp Something Friday - Something with Flowers
Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey,
Love these Pepper and Friend stamps. The colours you have used look so lush. Like the way you have put a flower on the bow and the stitching is very effective.
Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog, Im loving this Blog World which is all new to me lol

Diane xx

kelly ledder said...

Love this stamp its so lovely x

Mary J said...

ADORABLE! Brilliant layout too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...