Monday 10 January 2011

Dont drop the cake!!!!

Hi all and Happy New Year, hope you all had a great christmas. Not like us, we were all bad with various illnesses between us so christmas was pretty much a damp squid.

Anyway not been blogging for a while or done anything crafty really, but today finally felt like having a bit of a play after catching up on 3 weeks worth of HW!!.

I decided it was time I had a play with some of my stash I got at the NEC in Nov (shamefully its hardly been touched). One of the many items I got were quite a few LOTV stamps, so I had nosy and found a great sketch over on their challenge blog, so it would be rude not to play along lol!!



Stamp - LOTV
Papers - Cosmo Cricket
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems - Papermania
Ribbon & Button - Stash from my shop

Tools- Spellbinders Nesties, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Sizzix Corner Dies


Well thanks for popping by my blog today, I hope to be a bit more regular with my postings this year but you never can tell- life has this habit of getting in the way.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Lyndsey, fab colours and details.x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable cute card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow fantastic card lyndsey.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab layout and zingy colours :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image really sweet, gorgeous colours and papers too, thanks for joining us at Lili of the Valley this week, big hugs love Pops x x x

Sue said...

Hi ya Lyndsey aww sorry your poorly over xmas, my gr was to, hope you all feeling better now.
Totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,xx

Whisper said...

Wow fabby papers, and layout.

I too bought this stamp at the NEC and i haven't used mine yet either !!! ,Luv Sam x

Sarpreet said...

Absolutley gorgeous card, beautiful image - cake isnt drop still is on the plate, thank god! i hope to hear from you more often

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...