Monday 7 June 2010

Looking Chic & Blog Award

Hi All,

Have another new card for you tonight, not made for any challenge but purely because at the Demo Day my friend
Fern pinched one of my stamps and coloured her up with a red coat. The image looked fab and I have been wanting to do it myself, so I did.

The image is a new Penny Johnson stamp from Stampaive, after colouring her coat red I have teamed her with Hampstead papers. A few paper flowers and some gorgeous raffia lace & gingham ribbon.



Image - Stampavie, Looking Chic
Papers - Papermania, Hampstead
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon, Gems, Flowers & Pins - From my stash in shop

I have also been awarded this fab & funny Blog Award from one of my Customers the lovely
Lisa
So here is the deal :- Post the award on your blog and tell 6 outrageous lies and 1 truth about yourself, or switch it to the other way round.




Are you ready (lets see if you can tell the truthfull one lol!!!!!)

1. My children are the product of a very steamy affair with Robbie Williams
2. I dont ever ever ever!!!!! eat chocolate or drink wine.
3. When I was younger my mom dressed me up in loo roll and sent me to a fancy dress competition as Little Miss Andrex.
4. I have such a fabulous figure, I never ever have to wear those Bridget Jones style pully in pants.
5. After having looked through my wardrobe, I have decided that I have enough Shoes and Handbags and dont need to by anymore.
6. I am a fantastic singer, but never go on X factor just in case I put the others to shame. I would win too easily you see.
7. I think I have enought craft stash to last me a lifetime, so I wont buy those new papers I have my eye on.

The next thing is to pass this on to 7 blogging buddies, so I will choose some friends of mine who I met through the shop, and who I think would be up for the laugh!!.

1.
Fern
2.
Sarah
3.
Pat
4.
Sarpreet
5.
Becky
6.Kerry

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

PatR said...

Hi Lyndsey, thank you so much for thinking of me. Now the hard bit coming up with the lies, or are they?
Pat xx

Fern said...

Lyndsey, this is absolutley gorgeous xx I've decided i need to buy some more promarkers as i really enjoyed colouring that stamp! Gorgeous papers too- i need some more! And the embellies look fab x Love the ribbon and raffia. ( do you have this in the shop?? ) Thanks for the award too... although i'm not so sure all those facts are right xx I'll pop it on my blog! :D

Speak Soon,

Fern x

Ps. What days are you working this week? Fern x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Love your card Lyndsey, beautiful new image, colours and papers, have them but not used yet, lol!

Your blogging award made me chuckle! I have it but cant think of any lies, am squeeky clean, lol!

Have a lovely day hugs Heidi xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

coops said...

fantastic card lyndsey, the image is fab and i love your colouring.the papers are gorgeous and a great layout.fab award too, mmmm you lucky lady!! robbie williams !! lol :) luv coops.xx

Riet said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card Lyndsey,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarpreet said...

such a gorgeous cute card - thank you for the award, will post it later in the week when i feel better x

Sarpreet said...

i think number 3 is the truthful one

Kerry said...

I love your card Lyndsey...what papers are they? I haven't ignored your invitation...I'm just not very good at these things lol but I will give it a bash soon. Also I don't KNOW anyone with a blog, does that matter?? Told you I wasn't very good at these things lolol! xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is stunning Lyndsey, love the colours and beautiful papers!
Clairexx

Shelly said...

Hello Lyndsey! It's been a little while so thought I'd pop by and say hi, how ya doin?! Love your card, the image is adorable and I just adore the lovely papers and cute flowers and ribbon! Fabulous! Hugs Shelly ;)

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
aww gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, luv the papers & embelies, pretty layout, luv your fibs n truth! lol, sue,x

Jill said...

wow another beautiful card Lyndsey she so suits the red coat hugs Jill xx

Rebecca said...

Great Card, Thanks for the award - I will have a go at doing it soon x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...