Monday 15 February 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Get me!!!! For once I have made a card well in advance. I followed the sketch over on the Sketch & Stash challenge and when I came to pop the sentiment on I picked this, why not!!!.


Image - Sugar Nellie Poise

Papers - MME (free with card mag)

Flowers - Petaloo & MS Branch Punch

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Gems - Papermania Pearl Gems

This second card was a very!!! quick make, after hubby came in from work at 8pm and asked if I had any male cards already made as it is his mates birthday tomorrow.

Image - Penny Black

Papers - Crafts Too 6x6 spring paper pack

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Gems - Papermania Pearl Gems

Thanks for looking hope you are all having a lovely evening.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

CraftyC said...

These are gorgeous cards Lyndsey and I love your hubby's Valentines to!
Clairexx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, what a lovely coupleof cards! They are both great. Those papers really match the golfing theme on the hedgey card. I love the flowers and colours on your Mum's day card, just beautiful! Enjoy half term, hugs Heidi xx

Sarpreet said...

2 very brilliant cards, and why not. Love the male card.

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful card s

Jill said...

Hi Lyndsey 2 beautiful cards, I love the image on the first card and your male card is fab, great papers! thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

PatR said...

Great cards Lyndsey, love the golfer.
Pat xx

Susie said...

Really gorgeous cards! The papers are fab! Susie x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards Lyndsey, I love both images and gorgeous papers.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

dstandard said...

Both are adorable cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...