Thursday 3 September 2009

Happy 40th Birthday

Tomorrow is my best friends 40th Birthday and I wanted to make her a special card. I came across this fabulous design Debby's blog and I was so inspired I followed the link for the template and this is my interpretation.


Images are from a clear stamp set from PI, papers are K&Co, Petaloo flowers, MS branch punch, Nesties & Papermania adhesive shimmer dots.

All the above items are available from my shop (when it opens), please see here for full details and prices.

Thanks for looking

Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Lyndsey, wow hunny what a stunning card, your friend is going to absolutely love it. I can see you have put so much work into this. I hope you are well hunny and the children are okay. Big hugs Linda x

Jill said...

wow Lyndsey this is gorgeous hun, I love the style and the gorgeous papers too, your friend will love it hugs Jill xx

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey what a stunning card! I bet your friend will love it!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sally said...

Lyndsey,
Love this card! Great color combo. Could you please give me instructions on how to make the card?

Helen said...

This is fab - love the colours & papers!
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

kelly ledder said...

Fab card I am gonna have to earn how to do this

Fern said...

Wow Lyndsey.. this is stunning!! I just love the fold and gorgeous flowers... the images are so sweet!
Just to let you know.
I've moved blogs.
www.fernscrafts.blogspot.com

Fern xx

amanda stokes said...

Fab card ive been wanting to make one of these for ages and finally managed to just need to decorate it now.
amanda x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey,i love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and aren't they fun to do. Love the papers you've used and the fab image.
I almost didn't want to give mine away.
luv
Debby

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow this is such a stunning card! I am sure your friend will just love it. Have a super weekend, hugs Heidi xx

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card, your friend will be over the moon! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...