Sunday 27 September 2009

Cardmaking & Papercraft Iss 71

Hi everyone,
Sorry no cards from me at the moment, havent had chance to have a crafty session for a while. I even had to go and buy my Sister-in-Law and Brother's birthday cards from a shop last week, how bad is that!!!!!!.
I thought I would just show you a quick piccy of this months Cardmaking & Papercraft mag where I had the designer challenge and had to create 5 cards suitable for the month of November including a Firework card (which was a nightmare).



I am hoping to resume normal service into cardmaking as soon as I can, have had a pretty hetic few weeks with the shop and the opening. The weekend went well though and my open day was a big success, so a big thanks to all my customers who came and supported me in my new venture.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Helen said...

Wow...your cards look fab Lyndsey!
Congrats on the opening of your new shop too...so glad it went well for you! :0)
Helen x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

I saw you in the mag and was going to mail you , well done you! Your cards are fab, I was telling everyone in the shop today that I blog with you. Glad the shop opening went well, so happy things are going well, hugs Heidi xx

CraftyC said...

Got the magazine Lyndsey, fab cards!!! Hope all goes well with your new venture!!
Clairex

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey your cards look great, will have to get a copy of this!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Donna said...

Congratulations Lyndsey, beautiful cards you made and such a fantastic feature :) Donna x

Shelly said...

Congrats, this double page spread looks fab! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...