Tuesday 15 September 2009

2 Cards & very exciting news

Its my mums birthday today and here are the cards I made her. The one off the kids is following the sketch over on Sunday Sketch & Stamp, and the one off us didnt follow any challenges at all.



Image is Sugar Nellie, Papers are Crafts-Too, Flowers K&Co. decoupage pad, Papermania shimmer dots & computer generated sentiment.




Close up front


Close up back


Image Fairy Doodles, Papers K&Co Que Sera Sera, Petaloo flowers, MS branch punch, Papercellar raffia lace, Papermania gem stones.

And finally, my exciting news is.................................... I have finally been given the date for my shop, as of next Wed 23rd Sept I will offical own my own business and LORA Crafts will be open for Trading.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Sharon said...

These are both gorgeous Lyndsey. I particularly love the Fairy Doodles card - the colours are gorgeous and you've coloured the images beautifully.

kelly ledder said...

Oh lovely card and congrats on the shop I bet it will be lovely xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous cards! I especially love the one from you to your mum. Such gorgeous papers/colours and the flowers are beautiful.

Great news about the shop. Hope it does well.

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, each one is so cute.
Wonderful news about your new shop.
luv
Debby

Vee said...

Wow!! how exciting for you, good luck in your new venture. Both cards a really lovely and so much detail too.
xx Vee

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey so pleased to hear your exciting news! Your cards are wonderful by the way! I bet your mum loved them!
Hugs Lynsey:)

craftymum said...

Lovely cards Lyndsey. Have left a comment about the shop on your other blog.
Just thought i'd let you know that I have moved over to Blogger...
sarahwrightdesigns.blogspot.com
Looking forward to the new shop
Love Sarah XXX

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! I love the cards, your mum will be so pleased with them! Congratulations on your new shop, that's fabulous news! I'll be sure to pop back new week to hear more about it all!
Hugs, Shelly x

Shelly said...

Hiya! Just me again to say congrats on your win!
Hugs Shelly x

Sarpreet said...

Both cards are so gorgeous, and sweet, great colouring, good luck in your new venture

Donna said...

Wow Lyndsey such beautiful beautiful cards and so much attention to detail on both, stunning hun :) Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...