Saturday 25 April 2009

My little Pony

Well I have finally calmed down enough to make a card, so while hubby is at work and kids are somewhat engaged in other activites I am having a little crafty session. I made this card following the fab sketch over on the Stamp with fun challenge blog. I have used a gorgeous little Tilda image and sat her on her little pony (I have seen this on a couple of other blog and I thought it looked sweet).




The papers are K& Co sparkly sweet, bazzill swiss dots cardstock, Poppicraft flowers with Papermania pearl gems, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment & Scallop border punch out with MSDP.


I have decorated the inside but its quite simple so I havent taken a piccy.

Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

Tasha said...

WOW beautiful card Lyndsey - fabulous colours and terrific design
Love your colouring
love tasha xx

Fern said...

Oh Lyndsey... this card is so pretty!
I love the stamps you've used, and sweet paper.
Love the MSDP, snd fab layout!! :O)

Fern xx

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey absolutely gorgeous, love the combo of images, and the colours and details are beautiful. Joey.x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card !! love the sweet images and colours !!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Lyndsey another stunning card, im loving the pony and tilda image, stunning! hope you are having a good weekend so far enjoy your crafting time, hugs Linda x

amanda stokes said...

Fab card lyndsey.I've been eyeing up the pony since it was released but don't think my colouring would do it justice.hugs amanda xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, great card just love those colours together. Great Tilda and love that horse! Hugs Heidi xx

PatR said...

Lovely card Lyndsey. Love the images and the papers you've used. Just got to say "Championi!" you'll know what I mean if no-one else does.
Pat xx

Sandra said...

Hi Lyndsey....beautiful card,love the Magnolia images you have used and such a pretty colour scheme,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

Tab said...

Oooh super fab card hun, love these 2 Magnolia's so sweet! Fab layout and papers too!
Congrats on the mag work too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey,l love the stamps and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Heather said...

Gorgeous - I just love this Tilda - I'm going to have to have her!! She looks so cute sitting on her little horse. Love the papers - I actually have them but struggle to use them for some silly reason.
hugs Heather xx

Emma said...

He, he sooo cute...gorgeous colours.
Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...