Sunday 19 April 2009

Football Bunny

OMG have you seen how many challenges are sketches this week, I have 10 drawn out ready to tackle and i'm sure there is probably more. I am totally in sketch heaven as these are my fave challenges.

This card has been made to the Truely Scrumptious sketch which I have rotated to fit my image. The added extra is to make a card for a child, my friends son is 7 on Tue so I have made this card for him. I have decorated the inside but not taken a picture.


The image is Messy Rabbit from Joanna Sheen (we have just had these in the shop and they are just adorable) papers are Basic Grey Marrakech, Craftwork Cards sentiment & card candy and a peel off no.7
Now that the kids are in bed I am now free to go off and tackle some more sketches.
Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Lyndsey,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, I love this card, lots of great papers and that image is one I haven't seen before. Have a good week hun, Heidi xx

Jill said...

fantastic boy's card Lyndsey I love the image and papers just perfect hugs Jill xx

Dawn said...

Aww this is wonderful - love the BG papers and sweet image!

Thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Sharon said...

This is great Lyndsey, perfect colours and papers for a boys card. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Lynsey said...

This is a great card for a boy Lyndsey!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Beth said...

So cute!

Tasha said...

Great card for any footie fan! The colours are great and i love messy rabbit lol
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...