Saturday 28 March 2009

Cards for Nan.

We have had some very sad news in the family this week, my sisters MIL sadly passed away so quickly from cancer. She has only been diganosed the week before and it was a complete shock. The children have asked me if I could make them cards, so that they can write their nan a message to send with her. These are the cards I came up with I have followed the sketch from Mojo Monday for the one and have decided to put them in the CCT challenge which is Family Affair. The reason that only 2 cards have nan on them is that only 2 of the children are my sisters partners, but my niece also wanted to send her a little card as well.




Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Riet said...

woww Lyndsey,what a beautiful cards,l love the stamps.
so beautiful papers and color.

hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

omg, that is so sad, your cards are so beautiful and I am sure they will bring the children some comfort!
Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hope you are having a great weekend, hugs Debx

PatR said...

Oh Lyndsey how sad. I'm sure the children will be pleased with the cards because they are lovely. It is always difficult for little ones at such a time but I'm sure the cards will help.

Love Pat xx

gina g said...

so sorry to hear your sad news hunny but the cards are gorgeous. luv gina xx

CraftyC said...

So sorry to hear your news Lyndsey, but your cards are gorgeous and I hope they help!
Clairex

Shelly said...

How sad Lyndsey, hope the little ones (and big ones) are coping ok. Your cards are beautiful xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey, so sorry to hear your sad news. Your cards are all lovely.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Bev said...

So sorry to read your sad news Lyndsey.

All three cards are so lovely, even more so that they come from the heart xxx

Emma said...

So sorry to hear your sad news... such goregous cards.
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards Lyndsey, love them all.
Erin x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...