Monday 2 February 2009

Wobbly Card Instructions

On my demo day I did a sample of a wobbly card, a few people have asked me for instructions and I promised to put it on my blog. So here it is!!!


1. Take a square card blank.
2. Mark the centre points on sides 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
3. Score a line (A) from the centre point on side 1, to the centre point on side 2
4. Score a line (B) from the centre point on side 1, to the centre point on side 4
5. Score a line (C) from the centre point on side 2, to the centre point on side 3
6. Cut corner off card from centre point on side 3, to centre point on side 5
7. Cut corner off card from centre point on side 4, to centre point on side 5.
8. Fold card from line (A) to the centre fold of the card making a valley fold and crease using a bone folder to give you a good crease.
9. Fold card on line (B) making a mountain fold and crease using a bone folder.
10. Fold card on line (C) making a mountain fold and crease using a bone folder.
11. Push the centre fold of the card to the back and the card should fold into the correct shape.
12. After decorating the card, the triangle shape that has been made using lines A, B, C should be stuck down on the rectangle.
Hope these instructions make sense.
Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear your instructions make perfect sense and thanks for posting them will have a go. as I said I wish I could of attended your demo day hope you had a godtime
Hugs Jacqui x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...