Monday 9 February 2009

I love Shopping !!! & a new venture

I have had to make a card for an 8 year old girl. Having recently had a spending spree at the Glitter pot where I purchased some fab Rachelle Ann Miller stamps I decided to use this sassy shopper image. All girls love shopping dont they!!! and I think these designs appeal to kids because of their cuteness.



The card is a gatefold with the flap being stuck down using a basic grey magnetic snaps. The papers are Basic Grey Euphoria, the flowers are a mixture of Prima & Poppicrafts with a fabulous Papermania sparkley gem in the centre. The pink gems on the LH side are Papermania and the ribbon is from the new Anitas collection (which I have had 1 spotty, & 1 stripy of every colour!!!). The sentiment is one of my own designs that I have made and am now selling on ebay.

AsIi just said above I have decided to sell the circle sentiments that I designed on Ebay. I was going to go down the stamp route but a certain company let me down and I cant afford to do them myself so for the time being this is how I am going to sell them. I am hoping someday to turn them into stamps. I have also put some images on there as well as I have had a few emails from people who dont come to the shop and would like to buy the images. I can tell you that for everyone of these packs of images or circle sentiments that are sold I will be making a donation to the CYSTIC FIBROSIS TRUST which as you know is a charity close to my own heart. I have actually been deeply disapointed with Ebay as we had a letter from the CF Trust the other day to say that we could now donate a % to them off any item sold on ebay. This was one of the factors that made my decision on where to sell these items. However after setting it all up today and chosing the CF Trust as my charity, once I got to the bottom and read the terms and conditions it states that no matter what % you chose to donate a min of £1 per item will be donated. Well I am only selling the bloomin things for 99p per pack and need to keep some to cover the costs, so that put paid to that. So in the end I have decided to do it seperately and pay them the % each month direct from my paypal account. So do pop over and have a look my user name on there is Lyndsey1044, obviously the more I sell the more money goes to the CF Trust.

Also I will just quickly mention that in May I am doing a 5 mile walk for the trust, so as soon as this snow disappears I will be putting my trainers on and getting some practice in cause believe me I am so unfit its shamefull. Oli is doing this walk with me so I cant have my 7 year old son showing me up can I !!!!. So if any of you customers of Prima Crafts see me walking round the drive looking worn out, please give me a kick up the backside and tell me to get a move on lol!!!!!!!

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Tara said...

Love the card Lyndsey, it's so cute for a little girl!
Good luck with your walk.... if you're getting sponsorships let me know and I'll send you a couple of quid? xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card lyndsey !!!sweet image and wonderful colours !!!
hugs tina46

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey I love your card, I made one using this image which you sent me over the weekend!
Good luck with your new venture.
Hugs Lynsey:)

gina g said...

Great card for a young lady bet she will love it. Will have a look on ebay for you later. luv gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...