Friday 27 February 2009

Daisy for a special sister

I am going to try and get in front this year with my birthday cards, I usually leave them to the last minute. My sisters birthday is 9 days after mine so its not really that far away now. I decided to use my new Daisy stamp and have tried to fit the card in with a challenge. I have done the card using the colours Blue & Brown which were a combination you could pick for the Basic Grey Challenge.


The image is Sugar Nellie, papers are Basic Grey Offbeat collection, flower is 2 poppicafts doctored to fit together, Dovecraft brad, the gems are Papermania and I coloured them with a permanent marker to match the colour scheme, finished with a Craftwork Card oval sentiment.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey hun, gorgeous card, love the colours. I posted your images hun I did it on signed for. theres a little something on my blog for you.x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the colours!
Hugs Lynsey:)

gina g said...

gorgeous card your sister will love it im sure. luv gina xx

Anonymous said...

I adore this!! The colors are so yummy, the paper is gorgeous and the image is adorable! Thanks for sharing.


Tonya

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Lyndsey.

hugs Riet.xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Lyndsey this is such a lovely card this is one of my all time favourite sugar nellie stamps. I think this little girl looks gorgeous, and again i love the colours youve chosen and those gorgeous papers. Hugs Linda x

Bev said...

Stunning!! My favourite SN stamp and my favourite papers, simply gorgeous!!

Emma said...

Stunning...gorgeous image and papers.
Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...