Friday 2 January 2009

The Sugar Bowl

Yeah, I have been left in peace again. Hubby has taken Oli & Abbie up to bed with him so I can have an hour or so to myself. Poor man he has been at work all day and come home to find the dining table covered in my crap (as he calls it) and had to eat his tea on his lap. I made this card for the new challenge blog The Sugar Bowl where you had to follow a fab sketch by Tiets. Im not sure whether I qualify though as I cant seem to be able to become a follower I took my pop up blocker off and everything but still cant get it to work. Nevermind heres the card anyway.



The image is obviously from Sugar Nellie, the papers are Basic Grey and are a mixture of Urban Prairie, Off Beat & Ambrosia. The flowers and butterfly are from the new Papermania elements range and the sentiment is a sticker also from Papermania.

Lyndsey xx

15 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi lyndsey!another gorgeous card!so does that mean you've got the new pm stuff at the shop or were you naughty and bort some elsewhere lol?I'm so glad i have my own craft rm now so i don't have to clutter up thr rest of the house...the mess anoys me tho not lee lol.have a great weekend!hugs amanda xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Lyndsey, fab colouring and scrummy papers. Joanne x

Joey said...

Hi Lynsdey this is gorgeous, fab colours gorgeous papers, and lovely colouring. I hope you can manage to follow the blog, I couldnt do it on my other lappie, when I got this one it was ok, so I dont know how to help you on that hun.xxx

Lilian said...

Lovely card! That image is just so cute!! Thank you for joining the challenge :) Have a great day!

Kathy said...

Pretty card!! I really love the colors. That paper along with that adorable image is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining the challenge!! :)kathy

Kim Dellow said...

Oh this is so cute. Lovely work. Kim

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Lyndsey, this is a great card hun, lovely papers and gorgeous image, perfectly coloured as always. Thank you for letting me know it was a pink petticoat design, i didn't realize, good to see someone is on the ball!! will correct the post later. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Hugs Linda x

Bev said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey - love the papers and colours, they compliment the sweet image beautifully

hugs Bev x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, beautiful card, love the colours and flowers, rerminds me of summer, if I can think back that far! My hubby calls my craft stuff 'crap' as well, they just don't understand do they? Have a good weekend, am off to do this challenge xxx

Joy said...

Hi Lyndsey, A fabulous card hun, it's beautiful. Thank you for your comment on my card and adding me to your blog list, I am honoured. I have visited your site on many occasions so will add you to my list of blogs I follow.

Joy xx

Toni said...

Love the spring colours youve used fabulous card its wonderful

Lynsey said...

Another beautiful card Lyndsey, you have been busy! I love the papers you have used.
Hugs Lynsey :)

gina g said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey i love the papers and the image is so sweet. gina xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Gorgeous card & love those pp...

Happy crafting
Lorraine xxx

Sugar Mama said...

Hi Lyndsey
What a gorgeously sweet card!
Thanks so much for joining the first challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
Happy New Year
Sugar Mama x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...