Wednesday 21 January 2009

Smirk meets Cute Card Thursday & 2 lovely awards!!

Here is another demo card that I made using the new Smirk range. I have tried to be a different with this card and have cut an apeture in the front and placed the decoupage image behind it. The sentiment on the front has been cut out from one of the papers and matted onto DCWV cardstock. I thought of a great sentiment to put on the inside with the decoupage. For this reason I have decided to enter this in the Cute Card Thursday challenge which is 'have a giggle' where you have to make a humorus card. The card is quite simple as I dont want to baffle people with OTT cards, I want them to come to the demo and think 'hey thats good doesnt look too hard I can do that' do you know what I mean!.



The Inside with computer generated sentiment.


Hope you like.

I have also been given 2 lovely awards from the lovely Lesley & Carly.



This one is from Lesley & I have to pass onto 5 people.

I have found it really hard to chose, but I keep passing whenever I have been given an award so I thought its about time I did. All these girls have fabulous blogs and never ever fail to inspire me and always leave me gobsmaked with their new creations. So for this reason I pass this award onto and in no particular order.

Sarah - http://www.sparklecards.blogspot.com/

Tabby - http://www.tabbycraftdesigns.blogspot.com/

Katy - http://www.katysbloggeroo.blogspot.com/

Bev - http://www.bevscrafts.blogspot.com/

Jacqui - http://www.jacqui47.blogspot.com/


This Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner (carly who very kindley passed it on to me) to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.
I would like to pass this award along to the following people in appreciation of all the lovely comments on my site, and for the extra little things they do for me.


1. Amanda - www.amandaspaperpalace.blogspot.com
2. Lesley - www.pinklesdreams.blogspot.com
3. Heidi- www.thecraftygoatgirl.blogspot.com
4. Lynsey - www.lynseys-place.blogspot.com

I would lastly like to pass this on to a fabulous young lady, who has so much talent and has just started her own blog and shows great attitude and gratitude for comments that are posted on her blog.

5. Georgia- http://www.kittypawprint.blogspot.com/

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey, fabulous card, love the idea of the decoupage behind the aperature, fab image. congrats on your awards.xxx

Donnas Den said...

Love this card.

Donna

katy said...

Thank you so much Lyndsey for thinking of me with this lovely award, i really appreciate it. Enjoyed the peek at the Smirk range...loved all the ideas you've come up with, gorgeous xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Congratulations on your awards Lyndsey, although completely deserved!! and what a gorgeous card, just made one using this very image will post tomorrow or Friday. Hugs Linda x

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Congratulations on your awards. Have just had a look at all your Smirk creations and they are fantastic. x

Deb said...

fabulous card, such a great fun image
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

cats whiskers said...

Oh thanks so muh hun what an honour will be back to pick this up in a mo
Congats on getting two awards dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Georgia said...

Thanks so much for the award!! I've felt so welcome since I started my blog!! I'm so pleased!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Love, Georgia xx

Bev said...

Congrats on your awards sweetie and thanks for passing it on to me xxx

Love these cards - what a fab idea and brilliant sentiment too

hugs Bev x

Lynsey said...

Great card Lyndsey and thanks so much for passing this award onto me, it is so kind of you.
Hugs Lynsey:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...