Saturday 3 January 2009

ROP Challenge 2

Well what can I say about today, pretty uneventful really no helicopters, or ambulances to keep us amused. But and its a big BUT we have made steady progress with our Jigsaw Puzzles, we have now progressed onto 12 piece Dora ones, no more 6 piece Peppa Pig for us now we are way to advanced lol!!!!!. Abbie has been kept occupied today by these new jigsaw's and is really enjoying them, she seems to be picking them up quite quickly. We got a 20 piece Winnie the Pooh one for tomorrow !!. In bewteen doing jigsaw's I have made 1 card, all bloomin day I have been trying to craft and I end up with just 1 card. But I wouldnt swap my time with her for anything. Oli spent most of the day over his friends across the road and were kept entertained by the Wii, so me and Abbie has some time together again. The card I made is for the new challenge blog Roses on Paper, which had a fabby sketch to follow.



The Tilda image was sent to me by the lovely Lynsey coloured in using Whsiper pens. The papers are Laura Ashley contempary collection, Papermania pearl brads & sticker sentiment. The flowers are from the new Papermania Elements collection and the lace was from my shop.


Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi lyndsey!i'm loving these new PM elements think i may be making a trip to the shop next week! :).i can't wait for the paper's they look gorge don't they?fab card...is'nt it great having all these fab challenges to get stuck into!hugs amanda xx
Abbie is adoreble who would'nt want to spend time with such lovely little girl...she has the most comical expressions!hope everythings going ok with her now?

Tab said...

Lovin the card hun! Such divine colours and love the image, coloured beautifully.

Love the new look, funny cos I originally chose this one before I spied the spotty one, we obviously have very similar tastes lol!!!
Hugs Tab xxx

Gabigabs said...

Great take on the sketch. Like how you colored your image.

Joy said...

Another beautiful card Lyndsey, it is fabby, it really is. I love it all.

Joy xx

gina g said...

Hi Lyndsey lovely card very pretty. gina xx

stampingtink said...

She's just lovely! She's one of my favorite Tilda's and you did a beautiful job with her. Don't you just love that Laura Ashley paper? I sure do! Good luck the the challenge and thanks so much for joining us.

Bev said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and sweet image Lyndsey, those rose embellies are stunning too

hugs Bev x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

I just love this little card, the colours and papers are so lovely. This little Tilda is one of my favs, love her stripey tights. Would you like me to send you some stamped images of my new stamps? Also I have sooo many Tildas, will be happy to send you some of them too, Hugs Heidi xxx

NGCARDS said...

This card is gorgeous hun, them flowers are so pretty! Thank you for your recent comments on my blog btw =) xxx

Tara said...

This is so pretty Lyndsey, I love the colours and your colouring is beautiful!
Oh no, now you've highlighted me to another challenge blog, lol! xx

Anki said...

Wonderful card and interpretation of the sketch. Glad that you joined us at RoP. Wish you all the best for 2009. Kram - Anki

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...