Thursday 29 January 2009

Last of the sneeky peeps!!!

This is the last one I promise. My boss decided she wants me to demo the cropodile and the big bite, well guess what I dont actually own one of those (which is now gonna change) so she lent me hers to have a play with and come up with some creations ready for Sat. Well I have sat here playing tonight and I am in love!!!!!. The big bite is fantastic I am definately getting me one on Sat now (especially as Emma has a special offer on them). Anyway I started simple and this is what I came up with.



These are two pots I have decorated up very simply using some new My Minds Eye papers that we have just had in, some Papermania element stickers and a bit of ribbon. All the holes around the tops were cut out and had the eyelets put in them with the cropodile. The small one is an old gravy granuals tub and the larger one is something I found lying around the shop that used to have pencils in it.



This is a little memo holder that sticks onto the fridge by the aid of a magnet on the back. It is made from the cover of a Papermania Chipboard Album and again some fab My Minds Eye papers. I got the idea from one of the Docrafts Creativity mags. I used the big bite to do this one.

Hope you like.

Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!!! we've gone gravy pot mad us too! lol, they're lovely hunni, ooo i want a cropodile not got one yet! carly xx

cats whiskers said...

Wow so impressed would never of thought of doing this with a gravy granule tub bit will do now thanks for the inspiration, which I lived near enought to come to one of your emos
big hugs
Jacqui x

amanda stokes said...

Hi lyndsey.fab ideas.i love my big bite too i find ways to put eyelets in my cards now just so i can use it lol its soo easy to use.hugs amanda xx how many MME collections do you have in shop then and which one is this?

Shelly said...

Really nice use of the tools Lyndsey! I have the Crop-a-dile, and got the Big Bite for Xmas but haven't used them to their full potential yet (need more time to craft)! Good luck with your Demo Day, hope it all runs smoothly for you xx

Bev said...

Fabulous projects Lyndsay, I love the memo holder, those papers are so yummy,

Have fun on Saturday
hugs Bevx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Lyndsey these projects are all gorgeous hunny, but the memo holder is my favourite, love the eyelets and its lovely and bright, so you would know where it is!! lovely work hunny. Big hugs Linda x

Sue said...

oh wow,Lyndsey these creations are fabulous,what great ideas you have...thanks for sharing:)

sue
xx

Fern said...

Hello Lyndsey, it's Fern, i'm glad you liked the card, and thanks for the advise, i have made my own blog.
fern x

Jill said...

wow Lynsey I love the pencil pots, they look so pretty with ribbons and your note book holder is fab hugs Jill x

Debbie said...

Two fabulous creations Lyndsey. I love them both. They are all so pretty...I love eyelet detail and the yummy papers. Debbie x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wonderful makes, the shop must be full of your creations. I wouldn't be without my Cropodile, I just love these papers too. Hugs Heidi xxx

Jills Scrappy Daze said...

Fabulous idea, i have a big bite but have never used it. Im inspired so i may just have to put it to some use.
Hugs
Jill xx

gina g said...

these are great Lyndsey love the notes magnet. gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...