Friday 2 January 2009

Cute Card Thursday

WOW 3rd post from me tonight, I am on a roll. Well Abbie has been asleep for the last hour or so, so this card I managed to make in peace. Poor soul she has been very clingy today and her eyes are a bit sunk, hope it isnt another Antibiotic job but there is so much stuff going about it wouldnt surprise me if she has caught something. Have to keep my eye on her over the next day or so. Anyway this card is for Cute Card Thursday which was an open challenge. I used a lovely Rachael Ann Miller image from the lovely Heidi, and went for a purple and lilac theme.



Image is Rachael Ann Miller, coloured in using Whisper pens. Basic Grey Eva papers, Making Memories flower, charm from ebay & ribbon & rose from shop.

Lyndsey xx

11 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Great card love the colour combo you have used.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the flower, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Tab said...

Happy New Year! Oooh someone has been busy lol! Fab cards hun, love them all. The images are divine.

Hope that Abbie is ok and doesn't catch this awful lurgy that's about!
Hugs Tab xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow I love the lilacs, glad you liked the image. You have coloured her in wonderfully. Great little card. Hoping your Abbie isn't going down with any of these horrible bugs we have here in Crawley. Take care, Heidi xxx

tiggertastic said...

such a very cute card, i love the use of the ribbon as well, just stunning

Happy new Year

Sarah x

Janet said...

It's beautiful Lyndsey! love the colours!!!X

simplyfairies said...

Beautiful card, love it...

Joey said...

awww this is gorgeous too hun, hope abbie will be ok and not caught nothing.xxx

Lynsey said...

Wow this is so beautiful Lyndsey, I love embellishments you have added they finish off your card beautifully!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Lynsey said...

I forgot to say Lyndsey that I hope Abbie is ok, I was so busy looking at your card!
Hugs Lynsey :)

gina g said...

love this one too gorgeous colours. gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...