Sunday 25 January 2009

Another card for 2 challenges

Ok this is my second card for today and again I have used this for 2 challenges. The first is the Spoon Full of Sugar blog where you have to create a card for a baby, pre schooler, Mum to be etc. The second challenge is the Basic Grey challenge which is a recipe - 2 papers, 1 button, 1 ribbon & box & 3 brads.

The image is Penny black, Basic Grey Bittersweet papers, Dovecraft ribbon, 1 heart button & 3 Dovecraft flower brads.

The inside using up last bits of papers and Sugared rub-on.
Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Sandra said...

Totally yummy card.. I love it, but then I have always been a bit of a 'pink' girl ;o)
Hugs
Sandra xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey I love the papers and layout hugs Jill x

Lynsey said...

This is so pretty Lyndsey! Just perfect for a new baby.
Hugs Lynsey:)

AB. said...

THIS IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!
Peace & love
Alison xx

Sharon said...

This is adorable Lyndsey. I NEED to get my hands on that new BG paper!!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh this is so lovely! Gorgeous job!

Jo Nevill said...

This is such a gorgeous card. These BG papers are so scrummy aren't they ?

Thank you for joining us in the BasicGrey Challenge this week.

Jo x

Danita said...

What a beautiful baby card!!! I love that Bittersweet paper!!! I just got some and havent used mine yet. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!!! Great job with the BG challenge!!!

Heather said...

Hi Lyndsey - gorgeous card and perfect papers for that cute image.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful baby card Lyndsey. I love that PB image and your colouring is wonderful, just perfect with the BG papers. Chris x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...