Thursday 29 January 2009

All you need is LOVE!!!!

This is the theme for this weeks challenge over on the Spoon Full of Sugar Blog. They would like to see a card or gift for the one you love. Luckily I had made this little Chocolate Bar wrapper and gift tag as a sample for my Demo, which will then proably be eaten by Rich on Sat night. I orginally made the wrapper to just slide around the chocolate, then knowing what me and Rich are like I decided to seal the ends or else it proably wouldnt have made it till Sat lol!!!!.

The papers and image are all from one of the Forever Friends decoupage packs, ribbon from shop. I cant believe how simple this was to make and it looks so much nicer than just giving the chocolate.
Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet lindsey!!!wonderful image and paper !!
hugs tina46

amanda stokes said...

That chocolate bar looks way too nice to unwrap lol.Can't wait til sat looking forward to seeing you demo...i hope you're going to teach me lots of new things lol.What colour tote did you get?i have a purple one its full of my scrapbooking stuff!Does'nt emma sell them anymore?Well see you sat!hugs amanda xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

These are great, what a good idea, although choccie is nice, I would love to receive one of these,xxx

Joey said...

oooh Lyndsey these are gorgeous, A perfect gift I must start to give these wrappers a go. love the papers and ff bears. joey xxx

katy said...

What a great idea Lyndsey...so sweet..ha ha get it? Sweet? Sorry, terrible i know, lol x

Georgia said...

Thanks for your comment! I love Mamma Mia, I think it's something a bit different from all your usual rom-coms.
Gorgeous card!
Love, Georgia xxx

Jill said...

aww Lyndsey I love the tag and chocolate bar wrapped they look amazing, well done for not eating the chocolate hugs Jill x

Tab said...

Hi sweetie, these are just super duper fab! I love them, and all the rest of your demo work! As a reward for all the hard work that you have put in for Sat, there is a little something on my blog for you!
Hugs Tab xxx

Lynsey said...

Lyndsey these are beautiful! Glad you liked the images.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Rebecca said...

Love the idea, I think I will have to try it. Hope to see you on Sat I have some £ burning a hole in my purse LOL. Good Luck - I'm sure you will do a grand job!!

Shelly said...

Wow, love these creations done with the FF decoupage! Must admit I rarely do decoupage cos it kinda does my head in, but this looks fab!

Bev said...

What a fabulous project, love the colours and those adorable little bears.

hugs Bev x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...