Monday 8 December 2008

Stamp Something Friday meets Kids xmas cards

Over at Stamp Something Friday the theme this week is SNOW, anything made of snow or that reminds you of snow. Well as you know I made hubby's card last week and when I gave it to him he asked me where the ones from the kids were, well I had completly forgot so quicky made him some whilst he was watching the footie. Anyway we were sat there tonight looking at the the card, as we had received some more and hubby said `you know what you havent done the kids a card off each other'. What sort of mother am I, I had forgot about these as well so guess what I have been doing tonight after I put the kids to bed!!!!.

This is Abbie's card off Oli, and I decided to put this to the Stamp Something blog as it was a snowman, The image was from a blogging friend and is called Herb. I do own a Herb myself but not this one so it was nice to receive it. The papers are from Papermania called A Wonderful Christmas Time, the ribbon is from Dovecraft and the sentiment is computer generated. I have experiment with this a bit by chalking round the image in yellow so as it wasnt brilliant white, although you cant really see it on the photo. But I think it gives a nice effect.
This card is for Oli off Abbie, again the image was received in a swap, papers are from DCWV & Dovecraft, ribbon is Dovecraft, sentiment is computer generated. Again I have dusted round the image with green chalk to take the whiteness off.
Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Wow these cards are lovely, love that Santa image, really sweet.
Thanks for reminding me, haven't made the family cards yet, will get on them tommorrow. xxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These are such gorgeous cards hun, really great images and papers. Hugs Lind ax

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...