Thursday 4 December 2008

Special Cards

No challenges tonight I am desperately trying to get all my special cards made. I am starting to receive them now so I really need to be giving them out.
This first card is for my nan and grandad off my mom, she wanted something a bit more traditional as they are both in their 70's and are not really into cute and funky. The image is received from a blogging friend and I hope I have done it justice.



Papers are Papermania A Wonderful Christmas Time, Image is WOJ but not sure what it is called. Greeting was computer generated, christmas flower from Hobbycraft, red organza ribbon from stash & a little snowflake charm received from a blogging friend.

This next card is to my nan & grandad of me and my little brood. Again I have tried to keep to a more traditional card and am quite pleased with how it has turned out. I have to say though that the inspiration for this card came from the lovely Tab, who made a spectacular card with this image & colour scheme.



Paper is from papermania, Image is WOJ, christmas flower from Hobbycraft, greeting is computer generated and lace & brads are from stash.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

gina g said...

wow two gorgeous cards Lyndsey they will love them im sure, love the paper on your nan & grandads card. luv gina xx

Lynsey said...

Wow Lyndsey these are stunning cards! I love the bigger cards you made I bet your Nan and Grandad will just love them. They are really special.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Lesley said...

hi huni...these are gorgeous.....i love them...take care luv n hugs Lesley xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

These are simply gorgeous, really Christmassy! Hope you got my parcel? Have a great weekend, take care xxxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, These cards are just so lovely. Your Nan & Grandad are going to love them. x PS: Sorry for the delay in posting your PIF candy. I haven't forgotten! I will post it in the next few days.

Tara said...

Beautiful cards Lyndsey, I think they are both perfect for the recipients you've described! xx

Sue said...

Wow these are gorgeous they will be delighted with them im sure

Tab said...

Such beautiful cards hun and so glad that I could pass on a bit inspiration to you! You really have made a fabulous job of these cards and I'm sure the receivers will adore them! :0) Tab xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...