Tuesday 16 December 2008

A crafters Christmas Poem

A Christmas poem for all crafters!

I found this brilliant poem on Chris's blog who found it on someone elses............. who doesn't know where it came from originally................ I thought it was great and decided to put in on here for you to see.
It will ring true with quite a few of us to say the least!

Twas the night before Christmas,
I’m glued to the tree.
I’m wondering what Santabrought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said,
with a smile on my face.
And that’s when I heard him,
“Hi Santa, ” I said“
You know….good little girls
Should be in their beds.”
“I know I should Santa,
And now I’ve got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought.”
“Well, let’s take a look
In this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
As he put it in gear.
“You’ve got enough crap,
I’ll see you next year!”

or was that just my hubby who said it!!!!!!!.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Very good Lyndsey, my husband would agree with santa!!! me, i don't think you can ever have enough crafting goodies do you? hope santa brings you something nice this year. hugs linda x

Rebecca said...

Love the poem, it's so true !!
I was adamant I wasn't going to have anymore crafty stash until I used some of what I already had but I thought that if Gwyn buys it me as a present for xmas it doesn't count. . . right?!

Shelly said...

Was that "crap" of "craft" lol! So true, love the poem! My other says I've got loads of crap too, but I'm sure he'll get me some more anyway! xx

Shelly said...

oops...that meant to read "crap" OR "craft"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...