Tuesday 23 December 2008

Christmas

Hi everyone as I probably wont be back blogging till the new year, I just want to say that I hope you all have a very merry christmas and I hope that santa brings you all the crafting goodies that you have asked for. I will be back in the new year to hopefully see all your new cards using your new goodies. It has been a pleasure getting to know you all, and I really feel that I have made some lovely new friends even though I have only been blogging since October. I have seen so much friendlyness & kindness from people I am really looking forward to spending the next year with you all.

Be back soon love & hugs
Lyndsey xxx

5 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey, wishing you an yours a fabulous christmas and wonderful new year, full of lots of happiness. love joey.xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lyndsey
I hope you have a fantastic Christmas with your family.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Helen said...

Hope you have a fabulous Christmas Lyndsey! Best wishes for the New Year too!
Helen x

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey!

Just wanted to drop by to say thanks for all your lovely comments you've left for me in 2008! Look forward to hearing from you in the New Year. All the Best to you and your family for 2009 xx

Tara said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...