Saturday 22 November 2008

WOW !!!!

Update 23/11/08 - I have now been given this award by the lovely Sarah as well.
I have been racking my brains all day today thinking of who to pass this onto. Well I am going to chicken out as I have so many blogs that I like to vist (you are all listed on the RH side) that I would like to give it to everyone of you. Now I know this has been doing the rounds over the last few days and I think that most of who I would had passed it onto have already received it from someone else. So if you are one of the blogs that I love to vist please award yourself with this award with much love from me.


WOW!!! I have just been given this fab award by Joey.



This award states that:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends,They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated,Please give more attention to these writers.
This award is to be passed onto 8 more Bloggers for all the reasons listed above.


I am really touched to receive this award, purely for the reasons above. I have made so many friends on here since I started blogging (which was only october) and I think it is wonderful to see how many people check out each others blogs and leave such lovely comments. So far everyone I have come into contact with has been so pleasant and helpful and its just great.

I will have to come back to you on my 8 chosen peeps, as I should really be in bed now, so I will list them tomorrow (hope you dont mind).

Thanks so much Joey.
Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Femin Susan said...

Wow.........
Let your creations reach beyond our imaginations. meet me at my blog........

Mar G said...

Aw what a lovely award....Well done on receiving it Lynsey :) x

Sarah said...

Hi Lyndsey, I have left this award for you too on my blog! Sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...